Friday, January 10, 2014

I've started making custom cables!

I'm happy to have recently started making my own custom interconnect cables!  Check it out. :)

Here is an earphone that I re-cabled.  I replaced everything from the earphone housing and down:


This is the extension cable I made for the earphones (or anything I want extended):



And some short interconnect cables for my JDS Labs C5 amplifier as well as my custom AB switch I built using a C5 case.  (connected to both inputs just for visual example):




I hope to make a tutorial on the earphone re-cable shortly.  So keep an eye out.  I also have a review of the C5 amplifier on my youtube review channel, and I'll be adding a more in depth review as well as a review of the new JDS Labs C5D soon.  Stay posted.  :)  And thanks to John at JDS Labs for helping me find an awesome soldering iron!

No comments:

Post a Comment